CHICAGO - (February 02, 2023)
Draper and Kramer, Incorporated, a national real estate services firm, is pleased to announce that 11 rental communities from its national management portfolio were named 2022 Resident Satisfaction award winners by SatisFacts, the multifamily industry’s premier authority on resident satisfaction and retention. In addition, Draper and Kramer’s North 680 rental community in Schaumburg, Ill., a suburb of Chicago, won an ApartmentRatings Top-Rated award for resident satisfaction as measured by ApartmentRatings.com reviews, a recognition earned by only about 5% of all properties on the ApartmentRatings site.
“For well over a century, Draper and Kramer has been committed to providing the very best experience for our residents across the U.S.,” said Julie Stevlingson, senior vice president and director of management services with Draper and Kramer. “We are extremely proud that so many of our communities earned recognition again this year, and we’re grateful to our property management teams for their commitment and care at every one of our communities.”
She added, “We truly value the feedback received from SatisFacts as it helps inform the new programs, innovations and services we offer residents.”
The 11 Draper and Kramer properties receiving Resident Satisfaction awards for achieving high scores on SatisFacts surveys include:
- 1130 South Michigan, a 656-unit high rise in Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood featuring studio, one- and two-bedroom rentals
- 1350 N. Lake Shore Drive in Chicago’s Gold Coast, a 740-unit property with studio, one- and two-bedroom rentals
- Bell Tower Flats (470 Adriatic Parkway), a 211-unit luxury midrise offering one-, two- and three-bedroom rentals set within Adriatica Village, a mixed-use lakeside community in McKinney, Texas.
- Burnham Pointe Residences at Printers Row (730 S. Clark St.), a 298-unit rental community in Chicago’s Printers Row neighborhood with a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments
- EVO Apartments (9015 Eager Rd.), a 281-unit rental community with studio, one- and two-bedroom residences in the St. Louis suburb of Richmond Heights, Mo.
- Grand Plaza (530 N. State St.), a 482-unit luxury property in Chicago’s River North neighborhood offering studio, convertible, and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Crest at Las Colinas Station (871 Lake Carolyn Pkwy), a 374-unit luxury rental community in Irving, Texas, a northwest suburb of Dallas, featuring a mix of studio, one- and two-bedroom residences
- Homestead Apartments (443 Sherwood Rd.) in La Grange Park, Ill., a suburb of Chicago, offering 366 one- and two-bedroom residences
- HUBBARD221 (221 W. Hubbard) in Chicago’s River North neighborhood, a 195-unit luxury apartment tower with studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom units
- North 680 (680 E. Algonquin Rd.), a180-unit luxury community in Schaumburg, Ill., a suburb of Chicago, featuring one- and two-bedroom plans and four tri-level rental townhomes with two bedrooms
- Wrigleyville Lofts (949 W. Dakin St.), a seven-story, 120-unit mixed-use building near historic Wrigley Field in Chicago, offering one- and two-bedroom rentals
Draper and Kramer has a national residential management portfolio of more than 6,000 rental units across Chicago, St. Louis and Texas.
About Draper and Kramer, Incorporated
Founded in 1893, Draper and Kramer, Incorporated is a trusted financial and property services provider with a deep commitment to people, excellence, service and integrity spanning more than 125 years. Family-owned and one of the leading privately held real estate services firms in the U.S., Draper and Kramer is headquartered in Chicago with a national reach and broad offering of services. The company’s decades-long heritage has evolved over the years and today spans expertise in residential and commercial development, acquisition, property management and leasing; debt and equity financing for commercial properties; and residential mortgage services through affiliate Draper and Kramer Mortgage Corp. Draper and Kramer provides a single source of real estate-related counsel to a diverse group of real estate investors across the U.S., including corporations; private and institutional owners and users of real estate; government agencies; and foundations. For more information, visit www.draperandkramer.com.
# # #
For more information, contact Vanessa Irving, virvingtaylorjohnson.com, 312-267-4513.