CHICAGO - (March 08, 2022)
Draper and Kramer, Incorporated, a national real estate services firm, is pleased to announce that 14 of its rental communities from its national management portfolio were named 2021 Resident Satisfaction award winners by SatisFacts, the multifamily industry’s premier authority on resident satisfaction and retention. In addition, 13 of Draper and Kramer’s rental communities won ApartmentRatings Top-Rated awards for resident satisfaction as measured by ApartmentRatings.com reviews.
“With our almost 130-year history, Draper and Kramer has a track record for delivering the very best experiences for residents across the country,” said Julie Stevlingson, senior vice president and director of management services with Draper and Kramer. “We’re thrilled that so many of our rental communities earned Resident Satisfaction awards, especially during the pandemic, which has presented many challenges to rental community residents and staff. This recognition is a tribute to the care and commitment of our property management teams to providing residents with the very best customer service, across our portfolio. We welcome the feedback and data from SatisFacts as we continue to find new ways to bring value-add innovations to our communities and further enhance the service we offer residents.”
The 14 Draper and Kramer properties receiving Resident Satisfaction awards for achieving high scores on SatisFacts surveys include:
- 1130 South Michigan, a 656-unit high rise in Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood featuring studio, one- and two-bedroom rentals
- 1350 N. Lake Shore Drive in Chicago’s Gold Coast, a 740-unit property with studio, one- and two-bedroom rentals
- Aspire Residences (2111 S. State St.), a 275-unit luxury property in Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood offering one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Burnham Pointe Residences at Printer’s Row (730 S. Clark St.), a 298-unit rental community in Chicago’s Printer’s Row neighborhood with a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments
- EVO Apartments (9015 Eager Rd.), a 281-unit rental community with studio, one- and two-bedroom residences in the St. Louis suburb of Richmond Heights, Mo.
- Grand Plaza (530 N. State St.), a 482-unit luxury property in Chicago’s River North neighborhood offering studio, convertible, and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Hampton Gardens (5927 Suson Place), a 509-unit rental community in the Hill District neighborhood of St. Louis, featuring one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Homestead Apartments (443 Sherwood Rd.) in La Grange Park, Ill., a suburb of Chicago, offering 366 one- and two-bedroom residences
- HUBBARD221 (221 W. Hubbard) in Chicago’s River North neighborhood, a 195-unit luxury apartment tower with studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom units
- North 680 (680 E. Algonquin Rd.), a180-unit luxury community in Schaumburg, Ill., a suburb of Chicago, featuring one- and two-bedroom plans and four tri-level rental townhomes with two bedrooms
- Sonterra Blue (922 East Sonterra Blvd.), a 343-unit upscale apartment community in the Stone Oak neighborhood of San Antonio, Texas, featuring one-, two- and three-bedroom options
- St. Paul’s Square at Adriatica Village, a 211-unit luxury rental community in McKinney, Texas, with one-, two- and three-bedroom units
- Lake Meadows (3233 S. King Dr.), a 1,869-unit rental community in Chicago’s Bronzeville neighborhood offering studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- The View at Encino Commons (21303 Encino Commons) luxury apartments in the Stone Oak neighborhood of San Antonio, Texas, with one-, two- and three-bedroom plans and 342 units
The following communities also received an ApartmentRatings Top-Rated Award for outstanding resident satisfaction as measured by ApartmentRatings.com. Only about 5% of all properties on the ApartmentRatings site earn the award.
- 1130 South Michigan
- 1350 N. Lake Shore Drive
- Aspire Residences
- Burnham Pointe Residences at Printer’s Row
- EVO Apartments
- Grand Plaza
- Hampton Gardens
- Homestead Apartments
- North 680
- Sonterra Blue
- St Paul’s Square at Adriatica Village
- Crest at Las Colinas Station (871 Lake Carolyn Pkwy, Irving, Texas), a 374-unit luxury rental community offering studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences
Draper and Kramer has a national residential management portfolio of more than 8,000 rental units across Chicago, St. Louis and Texas.
About Draper and Kramer, Incorporated
Founded in 1893, Draper and Kramer, Incorporated, is a trusted financial and property services provider with a deep commitment to people, excellence, service and integrity spanning more than 125 years. Family-owned and one of the leading privately held real estate services firms in the U.S., Draper and Kramer is headquartered in Chicago with a national reach and broad offering of services. The company’s decades-long heritage has evolved over the years to meet the needs of its clients and today spans expertise in residential and commercial development, acquisition, property management and leasing; debt and equity financing for commercial properties; and residential mortgage services through affiliate Draper and Kramer Mortgage Corp. Draper and Kramer provides a single source of real estate-related counsel to a diverse group of real estate investors across the U.S. including corporations; private and institutional owners and users of real estate; government agencies; and foundations. For more information, visit www.draperandkramer.com.
# # #
For more information, contact Patty Cronin, [email protected], 312-267-4513.